About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Feels like fall.

I opened up the big orange and black storage bin to see what was inside. All sorts of pumpkin-y goodness! I made one of these little cans for each of the girls when we lived in Fredericksburg. Shown here with a candle shaped like candy corn and a tiny snowglobe [candy corn globe?].



There’s a little more stuff that will go on the fancy dresser over in the corner or onto the drop-leaf table, but I haven’t gotten there yet. I asked Secondborn if she wanted any of the rest of it, and she declined, so I took it to church and begged the sisters to take it off my hands. Bless them, they or their kids did.

And now if you will all kindly, excuse me, I’m going to take a nap.

No comments: