About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guppy Bunting

What your well-costumed tadpole will be wearing this Halloween. Our office manager sent out this link. If I still had bitties chez Ravelled, mine would be ladybugs.

I met my knitting goal yesterday; I finished the last round on the cuff as the train pulled into the T&P Station. And then I had some a lot of cheese puffs washed down with milk as an appetizer while thinking about what I wanted to have for dinner.

There was no time this morning to post a picture of a nearly-complete sock. You’ll just have to be content with this.



I plan to hand them off to Secondborn at the Relief Society broadcast on Saturday night, if she’s there. And in the “Put On Your High-Heeled Sneakers” (and your wig hat on your head) Department?



The guy across the aisle on the train tonight pointed it out to us. I fished out my camera and snapped away, moments before we pulled out of the station.

If this wig is the punchline, then what on earth is the story?

[Still no Cuprit. And no returned phone call from the alleged supervisor. EMS clerk was off today; he will get a call from me tomorrow. But I have another skirt maybe 20% done.]

No comments: