About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guppy Bunting

What your well-costumed tadpole will be wearing this Halloween. Our office manager sent out this link. If I still had bitties chez Ravelled, mine would be ladybugs.

I met my knitting goal yesterday; I finished the last round on the cuff as the train pulled into the T&P Station. And then I had some a lot of cheese puffs washed down with milk as an appetizer while thinking about what I wanted to have for dinner.

There was no time this morning to post a picture of a nearly-complete sock. You’ll just have to be content with this.



I plan to hand them off to Secondborn at the Relief Society broadcast on Saturday night, if she’s there. And in the “Put On Your High-Heeled Sneakers” (and your wig hat on your head) Department?



The guy across the aisle on the train tonight pointed it out to us. I fished out my camera and snapped away, moments before we pulled out of the station.

If this wig is the punchline, then what on earth is the story?

[Still no Cuprit. And no returned phone call from the alleged supervisor. EMS clerk was off today; he will get a call from me tomorrow. But I have another skirt maybe 20% done.]

No comments: