About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Typingreallyfast.

Frogged to a nubbin and started re-knitting the stealth project I began at church on Sunday. I’m liking it better in its current incarnation. Remind me to make notes in case it turns out really, really well.

If I read the tracking page correctly, Cuprit is at the post office in Arlington, which suggests that she will show up at Fourthborn’s work sometime today. Tuesday is Fourthborn’s busiest day, and ordinarily it would be the best day of the week for me, for Cuprit to arrive, because I would be in Arlington for Knit Night.

But Wednesdays are for missionary transfers, and we have a new convert who wants to be baptized by a missionary who is transferring tomorrow, so we are having a baptism tonight. I am representing for the Relief Society (and also giving the closing prayer).

I am expecting text messages to fly back and forth between Fourthborn and me, all day. I suspect that we will be seeing each other tomorrow.

Dinner last night was fabulous: Lebanese. Restaurant review to follow. Lunch today may be equally succulent: some place called Greens is catering a working lunch. I’ve ordered the warm goat cheese and pear salad. I am more than happy to be adventurous with my food if somebody else is footing the bill!

New train schedule started yesterday. Gotta run!

No comments: