Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Am I going to remarry in this life?
2. Do I want to remarry in this life?
3. How bad are the utilities going to be this month?
4. I still have too much stuff.
5. Those dishes are not going to do themselves.
6. Is he thinking about me?
7. How many more rows can I knit before I fall asleep on the couch?
Random note: Staying up late on Wednesday night to deal with Mount Rushmore and rebellious technology, does not make for effectiveness at work, or reverent alertness at the temple, on Thursday.
- Five years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!