About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Ten days of whatever. Day Four.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

1. Am I going to remarry in this life?

2. Do I want to remarry in this life?

3. How bad are the utilities going to be this month?

4. I still have too much stuff.

5. Those dishes are not going to do themselves.

6. Is he thinking about me?

7. How many more rows can I knit before I fall asleep on the couch?


Random note: Staying up late on Wednesday night to deal with Mount Rushmore and rebellious technology, does not make for effectiveness at work, or reverent alertness at the temple, on Thursday.

No comments: