About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ten days of whatever. Day Three.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

1. Tell me the truth. Kindly, please, but tell me the truth.

2. Promise less; deliver more.

3. Dance with me.

4. Do your home teaching.

6. Drive politely.

7. Clear out a room for my studio. Or build me one. Or rent me one.

8. Honor your temple covenants.


FYI, my computer is in bits, elsewhere. I will be intermittently online until it is reassembled and back at home. Thankfully, there is knitting to soothe my internet-deprived nerves. If you need me, call or text.

No comments: