About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ten days of whatever. Day Three.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

1. Tell me the truth. Kindly, please, but tell me the truth.

2. Promise less; deliver more.

3. Dance with me.

4. Do your home teaching.

6. Drive politely.

7. Clear out a room for my studio. Or build me one. Or rent me one.

8. Honor your temple covenants.


FYI, my computer is in bits, elsewhere. I will be intermittently online until it is reassembled and back at home. Thankfully, there is knitting to soothe my internet-deprived nerves. If you need me, call or text.

No comments: