About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Knitwit

Yesterday was an interesting day at work. I was able to stay busy most of the day, although at one point, after I had winnowed out my inbox, I was so desperate as to sign up on a link from the company’s wellness website. And read every article. Thankfully, things picked up shortly after that. I think it was the work equivalent of after the trial of your faith, come the blessings.

Knit Night was wonderful, as usual. I am very nearly done with the green thingie, which was much oohed and aahed over. I bought three balls of Noro sock yarn to make more doll hats, and I am itching to get started. They will not be church knitting, obviously. And I think I hammered out a useful-to-me inventory code for the finished hats, incorporating the doll size, the number of stitches cast on for the hat ribbing, the yarn used, and the colorway.

I still have no idea what I want to use for graphics, for the banner on my [future] Etsy site, the packaging, etc. I’ll let my subconscious chew away on that while I am typing what promises to be a somewhat complicated deposition summary [multiple plaintiffs; thankfully, no co-defendants] for Lawyer B.

I just did an assumed name search for what I thought might be a brilliant name for the Etsy shop. Somebody in Dallas County has a corporation by that name. Great minds. Plan B. Time for some consolatory knitting.

No comments: