About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Finish-itis.

I am on the home stretch of the infinity scarf I am knitting from some of my Seattle yarn. I need to figure out what's next. Tonight is Knit Night. And the thought of sitting in the midst of my knitting friends with empty hands just makes me twitch.

I really enjoyed the Italian restaurant kast night. I have enough leftovers for three lunches. And my ankles have not blown up. So I think it's safe to go back and try more of the menu. I got the pasta plate, with generous servings of lasagna, cannelloni, and (drawing a blank here) the big round tubes that look like straight macaroni. Filled up on minestrone and salad first. The garlic rolls are amazing. Next time I'll get my dressing on the side. It was delicious, and there was too much of it.

No profundities for you this morning. Just a bajillion thoughts racing around in my brainpan. Which strongly suggests that it is time to refuel.

No comments: