About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finished. Next!

I just bound off what I thought was going to be an infinity scarf. Nope. Cowl. And gorgeous. Into the drawer it goes until the weather's cool enough. This is some of my Seattle yarn.

Beloved's sweater fits my knitting friend perfectly. He removed the waistcoat panel. All that's left is for him to find buttons he likes. I don't remember if I bought buttons for it last year. I kinda think I did. No idea where they might be.

I think the washer might be about to give up the ghost. This is the second load in a row where I had to manually run the spin cycle afterwards. It is so cool to be in a position where I can pull money out of an account and buy a new washer if it's necessary without having to eat ramen noodles for the rest of my life, or to put it on a charge card.

No idea what I want to knit next. Maybe an idea will come to me while I'm in the shower. I seem to have lost my notes for the modifications to Chutzpah's sweater that would make it fit Middlest's new doll. I have the yarn all wound for that.

'Tis a puzzlement.

No comments: