About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Mystery solving mode.

Twice last week I washed a load on the regular cycle and had to run a second spin because the washer had failed to drain completely. This morning I did a medium load on the permanent press cycle. It ran perfectly. The next load will also be a smallish one on the lighter cycle. I am curious to see if it runs normally or if there are issues. I am also curious about the next regular load. I remember that both of the problem loads had something slightly caught under the agitator. I wonder if that was the source of the problem?

While searching for a box of file folders, I found my missing box of DP's. Also my Eva Cassidy CD. This morning while looking for the components of my sweater drying rack, I found the box that contains several of my favorite pieces of jewelry. I was not, however, successful in finding the stretcher bars for my sweater drying rack. Any more than I was in finding the file folders yesterday. I will still rejoice in the sweet, small miracles that pop up like mushrooms after the rain.

It's Monday. Anxiety dreams last night and fitful sleep. No idea what I want for breakfast this morning, except that I want a whole lot of something.

I think I will brown some sausage while shredding that pile and take it from there.

No comments: