About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Mystery solving mode.

Twice last week I washed a load on the regular cycle and had to run a second spin because the washer had failed to drain completely. This morning I did a medium load on the permanent press cycle. It ran perfectly. The next load will also be a smallish one on the lighter cycle. I am curious to see if it runs normally or if there are issues. I am also curious about the next regular load. I remember that both of the problem loads had something slightly caught under the agitator. I wonder if that was the source of the problem?

While searching for a box of file folders, I found my missing box of DP's. Also my Eva Cassidy CD. This morning while looking for the components of my sweater drying rack, I found the box that contains several of my favorite pieces of jewelry. I was not, however, successful in finding the stretcher bars for my sweater drying rack. Any more than I was in finding the file folders yesterday. I will still rejoice in the sweet, small miracles that pop up like mushrooms after the rain.

It's Monday. Anxiety dreams last night and fitful sleep. No idea what I want for breakfast this morning, except that I want a whole lot of something.

I think I will brown some sausage while shredding that pile and take it from there.

No comments: