About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Maybe the last of the paperwork.

Maybe. I'm supposed to close on the refi of the house this afternoon. Last word was that there would be no cash due at closing, presumably because they changed their minds last week and had me make the August payment after all.

They did instruct me to bring a picture ID. Should not present a problem, as I will have to drive halfway to Oklahoma to get to the title company.

I plan on swinging by the quilt shop in Carrollton on the way there, to sign Fourthborn and me up for the block of the month club.

Dinner last night was a slice of cheesecake before Knit Night, in memory of Beloved. I think we have just created a new tradition. (I wonder if Tevye has text messaging?)

Dinner notwithstanding, my stomach thinks my throat's been cut. Time to figure out something for breakfast.

So glad that this is Wednesday. I suspect I will really need a massage after all the driving that's ahead of me. My ankles are already bright red. But my foot hurt less yesterday than it has since last week's massage. Maybe that means that the overall progress continues. My rings are a little looser as well.

No comments: