About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday is a special day.

According to the Primary song, it's the day we get ready for Sunday. The dishwasher is running. I will follow that with at least three loads of laundry. I just gathered up the supplies I will need to sew a button on my favorite jacket. (The one I have not worn in six months or more, because it has been waiting patiently for me to get around to this.)

There are more items to be mended, but they are hanging on the back of the door to my studio. I have no idea where most of my thread might be. I grabbed two random spools from the table and am hoping for the best. If I go back to my studio and try to find more, I may not get anything else done today.

I officially love my Ott-Lite. The overhead light in my room is as dim as my hopes for government reform. So it's wonderful to have a task light that folds away when not in use.

Time to draw up my honey-do list so I can start crossing things off.

No comments: