About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, October 05, 2017

BCNYA

No, I'm not going anywhere other than to bed in about an hour. That was the license plate on the car in front of us on the way home from Costco. I was listening to Middlest with about 90% of my brain and giggling at BCNYA with the remaining 10%.

I brought my coworker's daughter's Moosie home tonight. Daughter's favorite color is aqua-to-turquoise. Just so happens that I have a plethora of yarn scraps in those colors, and fabric scraps to boot. My goal is to crank out several small projects over the weekend and present her with all sorts of options for Moosie mischief.

The yarn is calling my name, so I'm going to play a couple of online games and go see what wants to be the first project.

This is going to be so much fun!

No comments: