About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

New phrase, thanks to Pinterest: mori girl

You know how on Pinterest they suggest boards you might be interested in? And you click on them and find another part of yourself? This is one that popped up recently. And here is a how-to. So apparently I am standing at the crossroads of Mori and Boho. I want more color in my life than Mori provides. But I love the juxtaposition of layers and textures that both looks offer.

And now if you will excuse me, I think I have just enough oomph left to patch my turquoise crinkle skirt that I accidentally ran over and shredded with my rolling chair. If featherweight interfacing does not fix it, I bet I can come up with a boho solution.

Night, y'all.

No comments: