About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Valor, standing for the right

We'll get his arms all tricked out another time. Took forever to get him dressed like this, and nobody here has enough energy to wrestle with partially restringing his arms, plus I need to make thin skin-colored sleeves for his upper arms, because the black elastic on the whatsits made dark smudges on him, which Middlest removed, and we don't want a repeat.

Clear as mud, right?

Can't go to bed without saying how great the Saturday evening adult session of stake conference was. I felt the Spirit so sweetly, particularly during one of the hymns. Looking forward to tomorrow's general session. And if I don't get to bed soon, tomorrow will be here and I won't be sufficiently rested to enjoy the meeting.

Pleased to report that I did not over-schedule myself today. Three activities only, although there were other things that need to be done. I helped clean the chapel in the morning. Drove Middlest and Fourthborn to a party at our friend Lisa's house that was billed as a pre-Halloween celebration that Fourthborn gets to eat real food again. (Which we celebrated with junk food and pizza.) Lisa had found and rehabilitated an American Girl doll for Fourthborn, which we knew was happening but Fourthborn did not. Third activity was stake conference, unless you count the catnap I took between the party and the meeting

Night, y'all.

No comments: