About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, October 07, 2017

Knit happened; however...

There was a mistake that I might not be able to finesse, which would require frogging the entire heel flap and re-knitting the four stitches which precede it.

We picked up our quilt blocks, and the family party for Willow and Lark was wildly joyful. We took Fourthborn home, as she was on the way from the restaurant, then brought Middlest home and drove back to the quilt shop, because I'd forgotten to grab Justice's skirt to find coordinating fabrics so I may finish it to my satisfaction. I came home with three half-yard pieces. Home by way of JoAnn so I could pick up packages of single-fold bias tape in two plausible colors, then off again to buy two cases of bottled water and take myself to see Victoria and Abdul, which I thought was well worth my time and money.

I'm now an hour and a half late to take my meds, but the bottled water is stacked neatly beneath the last few bottles from the previous batch. I've had an ice cream cone. My eyes are heavy, and I think I should be able to sleep well tonight.

Over and out!

No comments: