About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

In which your intrepid heroine has a brainf@rt.

I was supposed to feed the missionaries tonight. I even had a reminder on my phone. But since my phone has spent most of the day in the charger, and I forgot to take it with me when I took Middlest to the doctor and the pharmacy, I completely spaced on this. Instead, I went to the 50th wedding anniversary celebration for friends in my ward.

I have since sent a text of apology to the elders, who assured me that all was well, because the missionary couple in our ward fed them.

I went back to bed after breakfast and morning meds, and I slept until an hour before Middlest needed to be at the doctor's. So I haven't needed a nap this afternoon or evening, and I'm ready to go to bed as soon as I post this and take my evening meds.

I finally broke down and bought a shirt/jacket, tunic, and skirt from Gudrun Sjödén's website. I have no idea if they will play nicely with one another, but each will go with something that I already own. I will now be in "the club" and eligible for a good discount on any future purchases.

Knit did not happen (again) today, but I got a good start made on a superhero cape for Moosie.

Night, y'all.

No comments: