About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, October 09, 2017

Weird day at work, with a side order of good news.

You would think that a day with the courts closed and no mail service would mean playing catch-up on my workflow, and you would be right. My desk was looking almost civilized when I left the office today.

I'm hoping for more progress tomorrow, between bouts of checking EMS for tracking information on Valor, who is shipping out from Korea. I have a tracking number, but it's not active yet.

After work I went to Trader Joe's for a few things, Costco for a few more, Braum's for orange juice, and Kroger for the rest of the items on my list. Home around eight. Tardis unloaded forthwith. Bean burrito inhaled with much gratitude and washed down with a mug of buttermilk.

I have a handful of items on my honey do list, and I doubt that they are happening tonight. (Knit did not happen, either.) I think I'm just going to brush my teeth, take my meds, and call it a day.


No comments: