About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, October 23, 2017

Somewhat less wasted day.

For which I am grateful. Reasonably productive day at work. No difficulty staying awake. Minimal purchase at Costco on the drive home. Semi-sensible dinner and dessert. Altogether too much time on Facebook, but time well-spent listening to TED talks. Definite distraction by the Zulily website, when they showed a tunic that had piano keys marching down one side of the front and musical notes all over the other side.

I bit.

And was almost instantly irritated by pop-up ads on a page I had open, and by my receipt coming via Facebook Messenger. Oye with the poodles already.

Depending upon how impressed I am with the tunic, I may be disengaging from Zulily once my order arrives.

Knit happened. The gusset decreases are almost finished.

Middlest is awake, and it's time for me to take my meds and go to bed.

I remembered to use my discount code and order a ticket for The Forgotten Carols.

That's all I've got for you tonight. Oh wait, one more thing. George Will, a political writer I loved and respected even when I was a young Democrat, parted ways with the Republican party after they decided that #45 was the best possible man for the job. My esteem for him (G.W., not D.T.) has only grown.

Night, y'all.

No comments: