About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I've spent the evening surfing "lagenlook" and "dark mori"

Until my brain is "mori"bund. I just want to go stash-diving and whip up some wonderfully eccentric clothes. I found a pattern line I liked while having some downtime at work, and tonight I stumbled onto a review that savages the patterns as being inadequately and confusingly drafted. Given that the printed patterns are $20-plus, I don't want to throw my money away.

Might be time to dust off Mehitabel (the dress form that Secondborn found for me, which I have yet to use except as a display for my bellydancing scarves and veils) and see what kind of mischief I can draft using the brainpower that Heaven gave me.

But for now I'm just going to brush my teeth and go to bed.

No comments: