About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Kind of a weird day.

In spite of setting my alarm, I napped too long after breakfast and was slightly late to stake conference. Came home, ate a quick bite, and took Fourthborn home.

I've been fighting sleep all day. Notwithstanding that, I've finished knitting the legwarmers and armwarmers for Moosie and am trying to figure out what to do next. I think probably a scarf of some sort.

Last thing I did before hitting the sack last night was to attempt sealing up the CPAP reservoir which I dropped while taking it out of the box. Woke up to Lake Ravelled on my bedroom floor this morning, which only added to the weirdness. I'll call the company and request a new reservoir tomorrow.

I missed very little of stake conference this morning. I definitely heard what I needed to hear, which is that once the temple reopens, I need to attend it regularly (taking my kindred dead along, naturally). Not sure that I've ever been chided so gently but unmistakably.

I'm giving up on staying awake. Time for meds and sleep. Later, gators.

No comments: