About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

And the beads go on...

Kinda like Ravel's "Bolero" but with bling instead of measures.


I've worked the right lower edge, around the side, and about halfway to the midpoint of the back. In other knitting news, I'm ready to work the heel flap on the new baby sock.

I was at the mechanic's as soon as they opened, and the car is safety-inspected. I also picked up dairy items and fresh fruit and was home by 9:00am, before the great outdoors heated up. After which, I promptly took a five hour nap.

Just remembered that I haven't refrigerated the breakfast casserole. Time to divide and conquer! Night, y'all.


No comments: