About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Respite.

Tardis update: estimated repairs are, at minimum, roughly half of her book value. at maximum. I have a lead on a replacement, and in the meantime I have a dependable ride while I do my due diligence.

After work I drove straight to Whole Foods for a half hour chair massage. I feel calm inside my mind and heart, and my body is almost as relaxed as it was before the Tardis went blooey. Heaven and Beloved are definitely watching over me. And I am so thankful.

Planning on an early night to make up for getting to bed after midnight this morning. Light dinner, light knitting, and hopefully out like a light shortly thereafter.

To be continued...

No comments: