About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Fencing match.

Sign, approximately crocheted onto the fence.

I posted the following on my ward's RS Facebook page: I have a somewhat whimsical ministering request. Could someone with half a dozen spare zip ties come down my alley and fasten somewhat more permanently the numbered sign which the city insists that I post on my back fence, and which I have temporarily crocheted to it? I'll bake you brownies. I'll also bring Blue Bell if you hang it so it's perfectly straight. Because I'm ever so slightly OCD. Please and thank you.

My friend Sandy to the rescue.

This is all the stuff that my lawn dudes removed from the back fence yesterday. It will go bye-bye on Tuesday. It's only about two feet high at the highest, but I didn't want to include any of my neighbors' license plates, so basically it looks like a large pile of Ent droppings.


First finished project. They are now enjoying a leisurely bath in the sink.


Second finished project.

What's next? Tune in tomorrow! I have an idea, but it remains to be seen if the yarn wants to play along.

No comments: