1. Followed through on my assignment to help clean the meetinghouse.
2. Picked up all four quilt blocks, because Firstborn was out of town and they hadn't sewn the May blocks, Middlest had a migraine, etc.
3. Figured out how to decline the money that Firstborn had sent via FB Messenger to reimburse me for her block and Fourthborn's. There have been sufficient belatedly-revealed debacles that I don't trust FB with my card numbers or a link to my PayPal.
4. Picked up three cases of water and had a minor brainfart, wherein I looked at the DP flavors and thought "they don't have the one that Middlest uses as part of the migraine regimen," forgetting that it is not DP but Mountain Dew. So I bought a pint of ice cream for my kid, with the promise to go out after the sun went down and acquire the Mountain Dew.
5. Ate sensibly. All day. I know, right?
6. Went out and got the Mountain Dew.
7. Saw the text from my bishop once I got home, asking kindly about the lack of an email with tomorrow's sacrament meeting music. Gack!!! Repented. Checked my email archives (since my spreadsheet is on my other computer, which is still at Secondborn's house) and eliminated a couple of choices. Sent the email.
8. Five rounds left on the second sleeve. Hoping to get one or both of them bound off, incorporating beads, before calling it a day.
- Five years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!