About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Car progress, knitting, and quality time with 60% of my kids.

Middlest in the morning for the monthly doctor visit, then two round trips to the pharmacy in a neighboring town, because we have all of those Rx's on auto-refill, and we forgot to inform the pharmacy that Middlest is no longer taking one of them.  Second trip was for a refund.

Tanked the car and drove to Firstborn's, where she and Fourthborn were working on quilt blocks. (Unlike me.) Between Middlest's appointment and hanging out with my other two, I got half a cuff done on yet another baby sock.

We watched "Coco." What a great movie!

Emptied the Tardis so my kids can sell her for me. Cancelled her Tolltag. Knitted some more. It took half again as much time as it usually requires to get home. I am happy and tired. I want dinner, podcasts, and knitting. But maybe I will just make an early night of it, after dinner.

Tomorrow I'm getting the car safety inspected, and then Firstborn will renew the tags. I forgot to give them the key for the Leer cab in the back.

I used the backup camera to ease the new car up the driveway without driving over the landscaping timbers like I did (more than once) in the Tardis. It took me two tries to do it, but I suspect that eventually it will become second nature.

No comments: