About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, June 25, 2018

The dead people are relentless.

My tree now has over 4,000 people. I think I've added about 200 of them in the last ten days.

Great time at dinner with my friend L. and her sister, also an L. At La Madeleine. That's a lot of L's.

Got a bit of knitting done at stoplights on the way to work, and at lunch, and while waiting for my friends to show up at the restaurant. I don't think I can manage a podcast tonight. (I am burping tomato basil soup, and we have a long day tomorrow, so it's time for some buttermilk and my meds and a chapter in my scriptures.

Night, y'all!

No comments: