About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, June 18, 2018

New hymnal and children's songbook are coming!

And the church solicited input from the members as to favorites, what to omit next time, what we'd like to add in. I commented that I hope that Sister Gladys Knight is on one of the committees. The music will be standardized in every language, which will be great.

I linked a bunch of records tonight. Have yet to solve the mystery of the cousin who married hubby A one month and hubby B a month later. I got those dates from a transcription of that family's Bible.

I'm nearly done with the second baby sock. I didn't touch the sweater today. This is the part where I go do something about both.


No comments: