About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Checking in.

I just spent a happy couple of hours linking records to one of my 6th great uncles. The prize was finding a transcription of his family Bible. Lots of names and dates, half a dozen more people on my tree, and more records to link. I was able to confirm the spelling of his first wife's last name, and I have names and spouses for their three children.

In knitting news, I've done nothing on the sweater today. (That is about to change.) While at church, I turned the heel on the second baby sock. Mid-afternoon, I took a five and a half hour nap, which means that I will be up for awhile.

I've told the ancestors "see ya later" and am going to set up my bed for a spate of beading. When I get tired of that, I'll work on the sock. I'll listen to my scriptures first, then pick out a podcast or two.

No comments: