About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I figured a few things out today.

While stopped at traffic lights, I learned where more things were located on the dashboard. After work, I was able to adjust the driver's seat more to my liking.

Our system was down at work for almost three hours. I was probably the happiest person there, because I had my knitting. I added at least two rows to the sweater before I realized that I could work on the beast of a series of notebooks for a trial that was originally set for March and is now scheduled for July.

Back in March, I printed off about six reams of documents and had made a good start at organizing some of them. This afternoon I grabbed two empty notebooks and started working on the index sheets that go in the front of each notebook. I filled one notebook and will fill the second one as soon as I have a break from ordinary activities. There is still a 9" or 10" stack of unsorted papers in the bottom of a file drawer. Quelle joie!


Right now I'm boiling some spinach and cheese ravioli that I bought last Saturday at Costco. There's a recipe on the bag for "lazy lasagna" that I might try with some of the rest of the ravioli. I haven't had lasagna in a very long time, and I love it. Maybe I'll get marginally ambitious this weekend.

The ravioli is nearly done, and I am ready to go offline and put my feet up. Hoping for another good night's sleep. Yesterday's massage worked wonders on the tension in my neck and shoulders. I'm still aching a little from a couple of trigger points he released, but my range of motion is about where I'd like it to be.

Night, y'all.

No comments: