About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Brain is doing that thing again.

The one where it spits ideas at me almost faster than I can whip them into Evernote. On the other hand, it kept me safely awake on the drive home from Knit Night.

Realized this morning that the lovely outfit I found last night does not suit the personalities of any of the MSDs I own or plan to buy. Plus, Fourthborn's Rosalie is visiting here awhile and is the right size to serve as a pattern model for Adela.

That's all I've got tonight, y'all. Taking my meds an hour late (again) and calling it a day.

No comments: