About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Brain is doing that thing again.

The one where it spits ideas at me almost faster than I can whip them into Evernote. On the other hand, it kept me safely awake on the drive home from Knit Night.

Realized this morning that the lovely outfit I found last night does not suit the personalities of any of the MSDs I own or plan to buy. Plus, Fourthborn's Rosalie is visiting here awhile and is the right size to serve as a pattern model for Adela.

That's all I've got tonight, y'all. Taking my meds an hour late (again) and calling it a day.

No comments: