About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Good Sabbath!

Mine was great, thanks! Notwithstanding the schedule change, which complicated how much and when to eat before leaving for church, our meetings and classes were exactly what I needed today. I didn't have to eat the cheese sticks that I popped into my bag, nor the nut bar (you are what you eat, right?).

I've made and remade the front yoke of the doll tabard at least four times, and (I think) I'm finally done. All that remains is to bind off eight stitches on the waistband ~ why I didn't do them en masse before starting the back, I can't say ~ weave in the ends, pick out buttons (decorative) and sew snaps (functional), and I can call it done.

I'm tempted to cast on another one, just to polish off the yarn. And then I want to design another one in laceweight to go with the neckties that I bought the other night.

Five days until I can pay off my Adela.

No comments: