About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

So I went a little nuts last night on Etsy.

Bought a bunch of vintage French grosgrain ribbon and sundry other items for future doll clothing. I've bought from this site before, and they ship really fast. I should have the package within a week.

On the way home tonight, I stopped in at the big thrift store next to my grocery store and bought nine neckties to cannibalize for doll skirts. Three colorways: rosy orange (I know!), yellows and greys, greyed greens. And then I went next door and bought food.

I'm hoping to be abed well before I was last night or the night before. Right now I'm eating some of that incredible mango salsa from Costco with chips I bought at the regular grocery after reading bag after bag to find a brand that does not use (or even possibly use) canola oil. I am so disappointed with Frito-Lay. Au revoir, Doritos Scoops! Anyway, I will need to sit up for awhile to make sure that this salsa does not decide to play 1812 Overture when I lie down tonight.

I'm off to quilt for awhile.


No comments: