About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

So I went a little nuts last night on Etsy.

Bought a bunch of vintage French grosgrain ribbon and sundry other items for future doll clothing. I've bought from this site before, and they ship really fast. I should have the package within a week.

On the way home tonight, I stopped in at the big thrift store next to my grocery store and bought nine neckties to cannibalize for doll skirts. Three colorways: rosy orange (I know!), yellows and greys, greyed greens. And then I went next door and bought food.

I'm hoping to be abed well before I was last night or the night before. Right now I'm eating some of that incredible mango salsa from Costco with chips I bought at the regular grocery after reading bag after bag to find a brand that does not use (or even possibly use) canola oil. I am so disappointed with Frito-Lay. Au revoir, Doritos Scoops! Anyway, I will need to sit up for awhile to make sure that this salsa does not decide to play 1812 Overture when I lie down tonight.

I'm off to quilt for awhile.


No comments: