About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Whew!

It was a day of minor to major miracles, all around. It was so nice to plan on going to work and actually make it there. I got my timecard straightened out, worked my inbox and my To Do's and my attorneys' calendars.

SemperFi won his trial. We lost on liability, but the jury awarded less than our last offer, so it's still a win. There were a handful of items in my attorneys' outboxes, and I got those taken care of. I caught up and worked the incoming mail for the past three days.

I went onto my credit card company's website and entered our upcoming travel plans. On my way home, I dropped off a large bag full of grocery bags for recycling, got vitamins (Middlest) and shampoo and facial scrub (me). Picked up Middlest, and we went to Costco and Daiso. Middlest unloaded the Tardis. I baked pizzas.

I've worked out our itinerary, what we're doing where, the logistics of getting to church on Sunday, the motels we'll stay at, etc. Celebrated with half a pint of ice cream, and I don't feel the least bit guilty.

The doll sweater got blocked before I left for work, and now I don't remember where I put the bloomers and the hat. They're in my room somewhere, and I'll find them when I pack.

Knit did not happen today. I'm OK with that.

No comments: