About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lazy(ish) day.

Woke with the alarm. Took morning meds. Drank a small glass of juice, ate half a muffin and some cottage cheese, and went back to bed for a short nap.

Spent the better part of my morning uncluttering the fallow side of the bed, which was piled high with clean laundry and items that didn't make the final cut for our vacation.

Middlest and Fourthborn have spent the day unpacking boxes and rearranging shelves in Middlest's room. They are more than halfway done. I am impressed, astonished, and a little envious of some of Middlest's doll furniture (curated slowly and providently over the past twelve years).

I spent an hour or two researching on eBay and Etsy. The most impressive items seem to be coming out of Ukraine and Russia, with substantial price tags and exorbitant shipping. I had no idea how spoiled we are by shipping fees here in America!

I spent less than an hour quilting. Knit happened not at all. Made a quick run to the pharmacy for some information not easily accessible online; hit Bueno on the drive home.

Tomorrow we run errands and see the new "Beauty and the Beast."

1 comment:

Tan said...

I'm going to the same movie tomorrow--then on Saturday the ballet version. My grandson is in it. Super-proud of him for stepping outside his comfort zone to try ballet.