About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

That was suspiciously easy.

When I got to work today, there were 51 emails waiting for me, plus two days' worth of mail, plus stuff in SemperFi's outgoing plus plus plus. When I left at the end of the day, my inbox was under control, I'd worked all of my To Do's, I'd gotten through Monday's and Tuesday's mail, plus today's, plus put out a fire for SemperFi, plus remembered to request time off on Monday to take Middlest to the dentist.

I ran a couple of errands on the way home. Middlest was kind enough to fire up the oven and bake pizzas for us, and I spent the first part of the evening looking at dolls on Mint on Card, not to buy but to get a feel for the aesthetics of the various doll companies they stock. I've reconfirmed that most of the sculpts are either boring or ook me out.

I fell in love with this one's face. She goes on the list after Mercy. I'm not crazy about her double jointed elbows and knees, but I can cover them up.

Impressions after one day on Robaxin: my back did not freak out, even when both of the scheduled depositions got cancelled at the last minute. SemperFi is in trial mode, and you could spread his tension level, even over the phone, like Nutella. I've just taken my second dose, and I'm hoping for another mellow(ish) day tomorrow.

I finished our quilt blocks tonight. They are gorgeous. The yellows and green tone beautifully with the colors in my living room and the halls.

The Robaxin kicked in while I was typing that paragraph. Later, gators. I suspect I'll fall asleep within a minute of my head hitting the pillow.

No comments: