About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Knitting and yarn and lace and ribbons, oh my!

No pictures, as I've turned off my cell phone for the night. The packet from my favorite Etsy dealer arrived safely today, and everything inside it was perfect. I found another skein of yarn at Knit Night 2.0.

The leftover pumpkin laceweight yarn that I used for October's sweater is a perfect match for three of the silk ties that I bought last week.

I've started posting on the doll blog again. That one, I'm willing to link to the doll group on FB.

I'm tired from all of the excitement of today's package, and the new skein that followed me home, and that I get to pay off Adela tomorrow. I'm going to take my meds a little early and go to bed, because I'll probably wake waaaay ahead of my alarm tomorrow.

Just as if it were Christmas in March.

No comments: