About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, March 31, 2017

Progress.

Lots of it at work. I closed a couple more cases for us today, got through all of the mail, worked my To Do's as far as technology would let me, and fidgeted. A lot. I just wanted to be home, sewing.

I paid off my Adela; Mint on Card says that she will ship in up to five business days. I also ordered a harp for Blessing and an alchemist's bookcase that Celeste will share with her.

Middlest was less headache-y today, so I showed off the lace and ribbons that showed up yesterday. Dinner was the last of the frozen pizza, because neither of us wanted to go out, nor were we in the mood to cook.

I cut out the pieces for the quilt blocks and discovered that in spite of cutting carefully, I do not have enough of the green fabric. So I completed Middlest's block, and I will need to buy another block kit tomorrow or a fat quarter of the green. My block is as put-together as I can make it without the missing links.

It is late, and I am sleepy, so I'm going to surprise us all and go to bed. Can't wait for General Conference this weekend.

P.S. If you ever followed my doll blog in the past, it is up and running again after a six-year hiatus. Unlike this blog, I will occasionally link the other to (the closed doll group on) FB. Night, y'all.

No comments: